Important: To connect Google Tag Manager to Faqprime, you must have an active Google Tag Manager account with a published container.
To install Faqprime on your website with Google Tag Manager, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Tags section of your Google Tag Manager account
- Create a new tag and name it (for example, “Faqprime - Help bot”)
- Now click the “Tag Configuration” section and choose “Custom HTML” tag type
- Click the “Triggering” section and choose “All Pages”
- Hit ‘Save’ and then submit the form.
Now, Faqprime is installed using your Google Tag Manager (GTM) account.
Go ahead and Set up your custom domain to change the URL for your help centre.